Ohara Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application

2 posters

Go down

My application Empty My application

Post  Mitchelle Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 pm

(*)Full Name: Night Chronicles
Show Name: Chronicles of the Night
(*)Barn Name: Night
Breed: Trakehner
Color: Solid black
Markings: n/a
Height: 17 hands
Weight: 975 - 1,125 lbs
(*)For Sale: Currently, yes.
(*)Stall #: 6
(*)Feeding: Purina® Omolene #500™ Horse Feed, 2 flakes of Alfalfa/Hay mixture, and Sweet Feed.
(*)Morning: 2 scoops of Purina horse feed, Half of cup of sweet feed. (7:00 - 7:30 a.m)
Afternoon: 2 flakes alfalfa/hay mix, half a cup of sweet feed. (2:15 - 3:30 p.m)
(*)Night: 3 Scoops of Sweet feed, Half a scoop of Purina horse feed. (6:30 - 7:00 p.m)
(*)RP post: Night Chronicles snorted, pawing at the vegetation below massive form. Daggers dug into the earth sharply, pulling up roots and grasses; boredom. Dome tossed back ebon forelock as pools jugged across the pastures and paddocks of the other equines. It had been a boring day, and nothing seemed to be interesting to the prince, Hmm. Nostrils flared, taking in the scents of the near-by humans working on the empty stalls, and the stablehands scurring around to finish up their afternoon duties. Yes, very interesting. Pfft. Auditories flickered; whipcord lashed out at rump at the pests that clouded stag's haunches. Ugh, bloodsuckers. Obsidian prince snorted once more, walking towards the edge with the trees and quickly brushing himself against the branches to 'rid the flies; ahh, better. Mahagony hues danced along the field once more before the stag lazily decided to graze. [It can be soo much better]
Mitchelle
Mitchelle

Back to top Go down

My application Empty Re: My application

Post  Reinaged Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:12 am

Mitchelle wrote:(*)Full Name: Night Chronicles
Show Name: Chronicles of the Night
(*)Barn Name: Night
Breed: Trakehner
Color: Solid black
Markings: n/a
Height: 17 hands
Weight: 975 - 1,125 lbs
(*)For Sale: Currently, yes.
(*)Stall #: 6
(*)Feeding: Purina® Omolene #500™ Horse Feed, 2 flakes of Alfalfa/Hay mixture, and Sweet Feed.
(*)Morning: 2 scoops of Purina horse feed, Half of cup of sweet feed. (7:00 - 7:30 a.m)
Afternoon: 2 flakes alfalfa/hay mix, half a cup of sweet feed. (2:15 - 3:30 p.m)
(*)Night: 3 Scoops of Sweet feed, Half a scoop of Purina horse feed. (6:30 - 7:00 p.m)
(*)RP post: Night Chronicles snorted, pawing at the vegetation below massive form. Daggers dug into the earth sharply, pulling up roots and grasses; boredom. Dome tossed back ebon forelock as pools jugged across the pastures and paddocks of the other equines. It had been a boring day, and nothing seemed to be interesting to the prince, Hmm. Nostrils flared, taking in the scents of the near-by humans working on the empty stalls, and the stablehands scurring around to finish up their afternoon duties. Yes, very interesting. Pfft. Auditories flickered; whipcord lashed out at rump at the pests that clouded stag's haunches. Ugh, bloodsuckers. Obsidian prince snorted once more, walking towards the edge with the trees and quickly brushing himself against the branches to 'rid the flies; ahh, better. Mahagony hues danced along the field once more before the stag lazily decided to graze. [It can be soo much better]
Thank you for applying, accepted.
Reinaged
Reinaged

Back to top Go down