Ohara Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application

2 posters

Go down

My application Empty My application

Post  Mitchelle Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm

-Name-
Melenia (Alias: Mel)

-Position-
Stablehand

-Post-
Melenia grunted, shoveling the the pile of horse dung into the wheelbarrel outside of the stall. Leaning the shovel against the wall, she'd sigh. Reaching into her back-pocket she pulled out her black bandana and wiped up the sweat droplets that started to form on her forehead. It had already been a long day, and she was almost done; but these last few stalls always seemed to take the most time. Mel chuckled softly, feeling the soft nuzzle of something from above her on her head. Looking up, emeralds would take in the sight of the young stallion in the next stall; he was beautiful, as always. "Hey there, boy." She cooed, slowly standing, and reaching out to scratch the fellow's jaw. Giggling, she kissed the end of his muzzle gently, laughing as the stallion lapped at her cheek. "You're really affectionate today, you must smell that apple in my pocket." Mel waggled her eyebrows, pulling out the green apple that had, very well been, hidden in her back-pocket. "I say, it's really ripe. Want some?" Mel chuckled again as the stallion nickered, bobbing his head in response. She'd bite into the apple, and slammed the rest against the side of the stall. Successfully, it split. Allowing her palm to extend to the stallion, Mel happily ate her half while the young prince nibbled on his. "Ahh, I better get back to work." She gave the stag another pat before gabbing the shovel once more, and returning to mucking the stalls. "Maybe I can get permission to take you out on the trail later this afternoon." She cooed towards the stallion. Mel couldn't help but smile when she heard his warm nicker.

-Experience-
Mel enjoys working with horses; Grooming, cleaning, exercising them, placing them in the pasture/stall box, breeding them, and in general just taking care of them.

Mitchelle
Mitchelle

Back to top Go down

My application Empty Recomend Tha Staff?

Post  Reinaged Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:24 am

Mitchelle wrote:
-Name-
Melenia (Alias: Mel)

-Position-
Stablehand

-Post-
Melenia grunted, shoveling the the pile of horse dung into the wheelbarrel outside of the stall. Leaning the shovel against the wall, she'd sigh. Reaching into her back-pocket she pulled out her black bandana and wiped up the sweat droplets that started to form on her forehead. It had already been a long day, and she was almost done; but these last few stalls always seemed to take the most time. Mel chuckled softly, feeling the soft nuzzle of something from above her on her head. Looking up, emeralds would take in the sight of the young stallion in the next stall; he was beautiful, as always. "Hey there, boy." She cooed, slowly standing, and reaching out to scratch the fellow's jaw. Giggling, she kissed the end of his muzzle gently, laughing as the stallion lapped at her cheek. "You're really affectionate today, you must smell that apple in my pocket." Mel waggled her eyebrows, pulling out the green apple that had, very well been, hidden in her back-pocket. "I say, it's really ripe. Want some?" Mel chuckled again as the stallion nickered, bobbing his head in response. She'd bite into the apple, and slammed the rest against the side of the stall. Successfully, it split. Allowing her palm to extend to the stallion, Mel happily ate her half while the young prince nibbled on his. "Ahh, I better get back to work." She gave the stag another pat before gabbing the shovel once more, and returning to mucking the stalls. "Maybe I can get permission to take you out on the trail later this afternoon." She cooed towards the stallion. Mel couldn't help but smile when she heard his warm nicker.

-Experience-
Mel enjoys working with horses; Grooming, cleaning, exercising them, placing them in the pasture/stall box, breeding them, and in general just taking care of them.

Recommended.
Anywho, This ain't actually my dream. Cloudy decides on all hires/etc. I just upload because she is lazy. Good luck! Try showing up in the dream often. Leave me a whisper (Even if I'm not online) everytime you come in, and I'll report to Clouded. This way I can tell if your coming in with different time zones. There may be problems if it wont let you leave an offline message, so I'll try to stay online/afk.
Reinaged
Reinaged

Back to top Go down