Ohara Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little suggestion.

2 posters

Go down

Just a little suggestion. Empty Just a little suggestion.

Post  Mitchelle Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:13 pm

I know you already have a jumping course, and dressage, perhaps? But, why not add a Racetrack? That way, you can have more events, and something else to look forward to. It can be daily races, or actual big events. I'm pretty sure you'd get a lot more boardings that way, and more auctions can be held because of the race horses that would possible come.

Also, maybe riding lessons? You could board horses specifically for people who want to have lessons, and can choose if they want to learn jumping, and dressage. (Or Racing, if they idea isn't way out of there). (: Just a few things that I'd think would bring more people.
Mitchelle
Mitchelle

Back to top Go down

Just a little suggestion. Empty Re: Just a little suggestion.

Post  Reinaged Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:13 am

Thank you for taking the time to help improve this dream! (:
Mitchelle wrote:I know you already have a jumping course, and dressage, perhaps? But, why not add a Racetrack? That way, you can have more events, and something else to look forward to. It can be daily races, or actual big events. I'm pretty sure you'd get a lot more boardings that way, and more auctions can be held because of the race horses that would possible come.

I believe Cloud has plans to make room for a racetrack and an auction house. She's simply too lazy to do it now. (Or busy. But school is now over for us both and I think she will be working heavily on the dream.) I've asked her if I could add in some things, but she's real shy about letting the dream get out of her hand. She wants to know what's been added. And I like uploading the dream, thank you very much. I will bug her more, though, I think Ohara has potential.

Mitchelle wrote:
Also, maybe riding lessons? You could board horses specifically for people who want to have lessons, and can choose if they want to learn jumping, and dressage. (Or Racing, if they idea isn't way out of there).

I have indeed looked into this. Even after deciding to choose an unsuitable job for this dream. Haha! Luckily nobody has been here enough for me to run out of songs to name. Hm, anywho. There are actually lots of horses looking for owners and boarding. We just have to reach out to them and tell them what we need. You've applied, right? Why don't you take a shot at it! I'm sure Ohara will take any help it can get.
Reinaged
Reinaged

Back to top Go down