Ohara Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren's Appy

2 posters

Go down

Lauren's Appy Empty Lauren''s Appy

Post  Junie84 Sun May 24, 2009 11:01 am

1. Furcadian Name: Lauren Vincent

2. Position applying for: Vet

3. Example post of you doing your job.
Lauren stretched her hands. Smiling, she reminded herself that it was the first day of her job. She did up her frizzy reddish orange hair, putting it in a bun. Dressed in her most comfortable clothes : a white shirt long sleeved shirt, a pink vest and khaki jeans. Suddenly the phone rang, Lauren picked it up and rushed out in a hurry. An animal needed her! As she got to the barn she was told everything about what happened. The stud had been kicking an nipping his stomach. He had colic, and colic could be deadly. She ran to the stall with her bag, she took a bottle with a long neck, it was used to give horse medicine, well give to them when the have colic. She took the horses head and opened the jaws making sure she wasn't bitten, stuck the bottle into the mouth and raised the horse's head. She said to the owners, "I'll have to be giving it to him every 3 hours until her is better. If he can't get better I'll have to put him to sleep."

4. Experience or love of horses? (Whats your Experience or your love of horses?): I R L I am a stable hand and I help out with colicky horses. It has given me a lot of experience and I ride every day.

Junie84

Back to top Go down

Lauren's Appy Empty Re: Lauren's Appy

Post  Bridge Mon May 25, 2009 3:39 am

Junie84 wrote:1. Furcadian Name: Lauren Vincent

2. Position applying for: Vet

3. Example post of you doing your job.
Lauren stretched her hands. Smiling, she reminded herself that it was the first day of her job. She did up her frizzy reddish orange hair, putting it in a bun. Dressed in her most comfortable clothes : a white shirt long sleeved shirt, a pink vest and khaki jeans. Suddenly the phone rang, Lauren picked it up and rushed out in a hurry. An animal needed her! As she got to the barn she was told everything about what happened. The stud had been kicking an nipping his stomach. He had colic, and colic could be deadly. She ran to the stall with her bag, she took a bottle with a long neck, it was used to give horse medicine, well give to them when the have colic. She took the horses head and opened the jaws making sure she wasn't bitten, stuck the bottle into the mouth and raised the horse's head. She said to the owners, "I'll have to be giving it to him every 3 hours until her is better. If he can't get better I'll have to put him to sleep."

4. Experience or love of horses? (Whats your Experience or your love of horses?): I R L I am a stable hand and I help out with colicky horses. It has given me a lot of experience and I ride every day.

What days and hours, FST, are you on?
Three days, at least, before a permanent position. I hope to see you around.
Bridge
Bridge
Admin

https://oharastable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Junie84 Mon May 25, 2009 11:57 am

I'll be on my 9:00[eastern] to like 12:00

Junie84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content