Ohara Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arab mare for sale! Please at least read!

Go down

Arab mare for sale! Please at least read! Empty Arab mare for sale! Please at least read!

Post  Darkest Tue May 26, 2009 5:45 am

Beautiful gray arab mare, blue eyes, white stockings, darker mane and tail with a white stripe (face marking). No current owner, looking for one. For FREEEEE! Overkill, sorry. I'm on ALOT of the time, so no worries about that. Age? About 3 years or so. Breeding? Never been bred, could make a nice brood mare. Skills: Yeah, I'm pretty fast. Clever, too. Just not as strong as others. Size? Well, I'm small, only 15 hands. Full linage: Purebred Arab, baby. Mother a brood mare, father a racer. A very good racer. Both were chosen for speed and coat color, of course, to make me. How perfect am I? very, in my mind. History: Not that good. She was born, at age of 6 months sold to a person who only cared about fitness and speed, and that turned out bad because he sold me when he figured he couldn't break my spirt. Then I somehow ended up here when I woke up one day. Personalty? I love crowds but hate being ignored. Honestly, I don't trust anyone at all unless they prove themselves to me. But I can be trusted, no problem. Honest! Will you break her fragile heart again by leaving her out? Crying or Very sad

Darkest

Back to top Go down

Arab mare for sale! Please at least read! Empty The Original Power Puff Pony

Post  Reinaged Wed May 27, 2009 5:48 am

Darkest wrote:Beautiful gray arab mare, blue eyes, white stockings, darker mane and tail with a white stripe (face marking). No current owner, looking for one. For FREEEEE! Overkill, sorry. I'm on ALOT of the time, so no worries about that. Age? About 3 years or so. Breeding? Never been bred, could make a nice brood mare. Skills: Yeah, I'm pretty fast. Clever, too. Just not as strong as others. Size? Well, I'm small, only 15 hands. Full linage: Purebred Arab, baby. Mother a brood mare, father a racer. A very good racer. Both were chosen for speed and coat color, of course, to make me. How perfect am I? very, in my mind. History: Not that good. She was born, at age of 6 months sold to a person who only cared about fitness and speed, and that turned out bad because he sold me when he figured he couldn't break my spirt. Then I somehow ended up here when I woke up one day. Personalty? I love crowds but hate being ignored. Honestly, I don't trust anyone at all unless they prove themselves to me. But I can be trusted, no problem. Honest! Will you break her fragile heart again by leaving her out? Crying or Very sad

Youcried. Aww.
You will be my *PPP. I do not take full ownership, thoughs. I mean, a loverly poneh like yus deserves somebody with thumbs. I just feed you and tickle you with Cloudy's feathers and steal you whenever possible.. And maaaaaybe somehow sometimes Excercise yush. Pretty much, .Your mine. But somebody can like, co-own. isthatokay? You will have to accept the fact that you will be mentioned on my Music Master emits <3

*PPP Power Puff Pony
Reinaged
Reinaged

Back to top Go down